Frequently Asked Questions
This section is designed to help you with any questions you may have.
- What if the mail I've sent goes missing?
If your DX addressed mail hasn't arrived at it's destination the next day, check the following:
- Was your mail lodged through DX?
- Was your mail lodged before the cut-off time at the exchange?
- If collected by courier, check with your courier company. (If your mail is collected by a courier, you may be able to trace it to the lodgement point).
- Can I trace my mail
- How do I know if a company have a DX address?
Use our online directory to check by looking up the company name.
- How do I find my local branch, nearest exchange or street box?
- What if I post DX addressed mail through NZ Post by mistake?
Your mail will still reach its destination, but it may take longer.
- What if my mail is too big for an envelope?
Each envelope has its own weight limit. DX Mail envelopes are designed for documents and our largest envelope caters for items up to 2kg. Our customer services team can assist you with any oversized item.
- Which envelope do I need for my item?